hey everyone, what does unlocking the phone do? like what happens when i unlock it, anything special? and if so, can someone give me the code to unlock the X426 ...thanks.
nope i havent been able to do it...can u give the code to me...thanks...what does unlocking do?
i dont have yahoo messenger so i cant im u... can u juss put it here?
i need help unlocking mine too =(
Can you unlock phones with firmware version 1.6?
Hi. If anyone comes up with a reset code to unlock the Samsung X426 with s/w version 1.6 please be kind enough to email it to me at email@example.com. i appreciate it.
You can simply plug in your phone and use Cerebros Unlocker or WinIMEI either of these fine tools are available at www.personal.psu.edu/users/s/j/sjs342/Cell_files
If you have Rev 1.5 (x426) or earlier and most older models
Use the *#9998*3323# Trick (look for it on the forum)
The *#1111*WHATEVER# code will NOT work
If you have Rev 1.6 (x426) or later and most newer models
You MUST use unlocking software. Codes WILL lock your phone FOREVER
Locked: Return for Servicing
There is only 1 working solution, you must flash a copy of the firmware that is not in the locked status. (Most) Unlocking programs will NOT disable this issue, and your service provider cannot give you a code
If you do not plan to use your phone with another service provider, there is no real point to unlocking your phone other than to sell it. If you don't need to unlock it, don't take the risk of disabling the phone altogether
The *#9998*3323# Method:
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to
3. When Incorrect SIM error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey.
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
hello i was wondering if anyone can help me also with my phone. on the screen it says for emergency calls only, so i figured i need to unlock it before i can use it with another SIM card and be able to make calls. please anyone help thank you so much.
when they came out with revision 1.6, they removed the ability to access the "error menu" (3323 code) which also removed the ability to bypass the lock using codes. The only known way to unlock this version is with a cable. Sorry.
i have the unlocking system here, but not sure if this could work, but its worth a try
pm me your imei, telco, country and phone model. I see if the system is able to generate a code for u.
anyone knows how to unlock these phones to use any sim? sgh-a167 and sghh-e215l?
[QUOTE=bgot22;49851]hey everyone, what does unlocking the phone do? like what happens when i unlock it, anything special? and if so, can someone give me the code to unlock the X426 ...thanks.[/QUOTE]
If you want to unlock your Samsung X426 mobile phone from the network lock,I would suggest you to get an unlock code from
Mobileunlocksolutions.com at reasonable price.